Terms of Service
Do to the delicate nature of the product Reverie will not Issue refunds or exchanges.
The important stuff:
- Double check ALL the information on your order. When you hit order you agree to this whole document.
- Flower varieties are seasonal sometimes unavailable.
- If our designers are unable to source your chosen item we will substitute blooms of equivalent value, quality, colour, and spirit.
- Deliveries are made between 1-6pm M-F
- We don't deliver weekends, and some (less flower focused) holidays. If you are wondering about a specific holiday feel free to contact us. (720 420-0901).
- Orders must be placed before 10am for same day delivery.
- That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
- We are not responsible if you put in the wrong delivery address.
- Or if the hospital tells us that the patient can't have flowers in their room.
- Or if we can't get into the apartment complex because they have a key fob system.
- Or if the recipient of the flowers isn't ready to hear what the bouquet is trying to say.
- If there is a difficulty in delivering your order:
- We'll Call - We reserve the right to ruin the surprise and contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.
- Then we'll bring them back to the shop - Should the recipient not be home or we deem the flowers in-deliverable they will be brought back to the shop and available for pickup at no additional cost. Request for re-delivery may result in additional fees.
- Unless you specifically request we leave the flowers there - A request to deliver the flowers without a signature may be submitted in writing prior to delivery and we will leave the flowers in an area we deem safe and appropriate, such as a shaded porch.
This is the wordier version of all the stuff above:
We want your arrangements to be awesome, but products are subject to availability. If our designers are unable to source your chosen item we will substitute for a product of equivalent value ,quality and colour .
In order to fulfill your order we require all necessary fields contained within the order form to be completed with the relevant information. By submitting your order and payment details, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the site. We are not responsible if the wrong address is submitted in your order form. If you have submitted the wrong delivery address, please call us at (720) 420-0901 as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to correct it. Where incorrect personal and delivery details have been supplied problems or delays in delivery may result, therefore please ensure that you have included the full address details, of the intended recipient and your daytime telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems occur.
Orders made before 10am MST will be delivered between 1-6pm the same day, unless otherwise asked to deliver on another day. While we will do our best to accommodate your delivery needs we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time.
Delivery charges will be applicable within the specified area. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your Order Form.
Deliveries may be made by Dropoff. Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, Offices, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
During delivery by Reverie, such as hospitals, schools, offices, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
We will process Order Forms received on weekends or public holidays the next working day. We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Certain holidays are exempt from this rule and will be stated otherwise. If you are wondering about a specific holiday feel free to contact us. (720 420-0901)
Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that delivery is made on the requested date you acknowledge that in very rare circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In this event you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall refund your payment in full.
In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form. Should the recipient not be home or we deem the flowers in-deliverable they will be brought back to the shop and available for pickup at no additional cost. Request for re-delivery may result in additional fees. A request to deliver the flowers without a signature may be submitted in writing prior to delivery and we will leave the flowers in an area we deem safe and appropriate, such as a shaded porch.
Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the intended delivery date.
Sorry kiddos. We cannot accept orders from customers who are less than eighteen (18) years of age.
We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site.
Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists under statute law.
Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.